Not long ago, I ran a jewellery -making workshop for some very lovely Bath WI ladies…
It was held at one of the members’ houses, who had gone to lots of trouble to make sure there were drinks and snacks for everyone. Even with some rain just before I arrived, it was very hot and sticky, so those ice cold drinks were much appreciated!
It was a really fun evening, and, with a little bit of concentration…
… and some helpful tips from me…
…the ladies all made some really lovely earrings!
If you would like to have a go at jewellery making, just get in touch!
I do workshops for:
– groups of friends or families
– social groups
– hen parties
– children’s/ teenager’s birthday parties
– fun summer holiday activities for kids
– groups with learning difficulties and/ or disabilities
– children’s groups, like Girl Guides or youth groups
Making jewellery, making beads, fabric jewellery, using shrink plastic, and other crafts…
Or, if you have an idea for a workshop, I’d love to hear what you fancy doing!
Tel/ text: 07900381921
Get in touch on Facebook
PS… Interested in joining the Bath WI?